Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTonic & HelloTonic iPhone Everything translated except "My Wishlist" How can I fix that?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lyddy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

So everything is translated in my new hellotonic theme except for the top link My wishlist. In other templates it works fine.

he still shows this

**a title=”Mijn verlanglijst” href=”wishlist/” My Wishlist**

How can I fix this? Also with inline translation it doesn’t work

Anonymous

Hi, you’ll have to translate that link manually, going to:/app/design/frontend/default/hellotonic/layout/wishlist.xml

Change the name here: <name>My Wishlist</name>

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks

Anonymous

Cheers! :wink:

Hemant

I may have missed a step here. I seingd up for a blog on Aug. 2. Note saying an e-mail will arrive with confirmation and access to builder tools. Nothing has arrived yet. I queried you 3 or 4 days ago, no answer. It has me thinking there is a glitch, otherwise I would have heard from you. Can you clarify this please.Brent

kdsjihhg

Zu0LKh ogfmcienvqla

Lyddy
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Everything translated except "My Wishlist" How can I fix that?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">