Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Editing Hello Mini

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,
      I need to do some modification to hellomini theme.
      1) I need to change Homepage to Home in categories. I already changed it in top header.
      2) Instead of using language on top right side. I would like to add a javascript to display date& time with the same light black background. I have the javascript.
      If its not possible to use javascript can you plz tell me how i can place the welcome message there using the “light black background”.

Thanks in advance.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Saad, we don’t give support for custom themes.

1.- If you want to change the Home, you need edit app/design/frontend/default/hellomini/template/catalog/navigation/top.phtml

2. You can add javascript. The file is: app/design/frontend/default/hellomini/template/catalog/navigation/nav_top.phtml

Hope it helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Editing Hello Mini
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">