Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

What file do I have to edit to edit the settings of the jcarousel? Whenever someone clicks on an image inside the jcarousel on the frontpage, it opens a lightbox with the product page inside of it. I would like to edit the jcarousel to just open either the photo, or open the product page in the parent window instead. Unless there is some way that I can have it open a condensed version if the product page instead?

let me know

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Chris, sorry for the inconvenience.
      We broke the carrousel in last version of the theme.
      We will upload the fix on Monday.
      Thanks in advance.
      Kind regards.

Anonymous

Has the fix been uploaded?

Anonymous

Yes, now you can download the update version of theme, that runs with the latest version of magento 1.4.1
      Chek with that and tell us if you have the problem again or not, thanks!.-

Anonymous

Yah – where do you edit the jcarousel .

Anonymous

Hello Scott,

there are 3 places where you can edit the jcarousel, depening what do you want to edit:

the file custom.js, if you want to change the speed of rate, or changes related to javascripit.

tempalte/catalog/featured.phtml, if you want to change phtml configurations.

in your admin, cms > pages, if you want to change the category products to be listed.

Regards.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Edit jcarousel
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">