Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloVieo Edit blocks on main page

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Willem-Jan

Hi,

I would like to edit the blocks with “Reasons to shop with us” and the “Windows 7 Home Premium” on the Vieo template but I can’t find were to edit it, any help would be appreciated.

W-J

Joe

Hello Sir Did you figure out how to change this I am also wondering how to do it

keith

Please reply HelloThemes.

When you activate the ‘template paths hints’ nothing shows up either, leaving us to post here for help.

http://cl.ly/image/0g2f3B1p3U1h

Being able to see the template paths is important functionality for any theme.

keith

They are located here:
      public_html/app/design/frontend/default/hellovieo/template/catalog/navigation/custom2.phtml
      public_html/app/design/frontend/default/hellovieo/template/catalog/navigation/custom1.phtml

Site: http://www.icasesonline.net

Thanks!

Chris

To edit the blocks with “Reasons to shop with us” and the “Windows 7 Home Premium” on the Vieo template. There are 2 files located in the app/design/frontend/default/hellovieo/template/catalog/navigation

custom1.phtml – Reasons to shop with us
      custom2.phtml – Windows 7 Home Premium

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Edit blocks on main page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">