Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Dropdown Sub Categories Cannot be Clicked

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi – Just installed HelloMinty in 1.4 – all working pretty well apart from the drop down menu from the anchored categories.

When you hover over the category and sub categories appear, when you move down to click the sub categories, they swiftly disappear.

Im assuming there is a 1px gap between the top category and the sub – so when “mouseout” occurs, the menu closes again – Frustrating!!

Also, when hovering over these menus in IE7, the slider images go white/dissappear.

This missing image doesnt happen in firefox, but the menu problem is the same.

Please can you help?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ben,
      yes, we can help you. I will try in our store, but can you send me your url?
      Regards.

Anonymous

Hi – This is the link:

http://bit.ly/cLxq5Z

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ben,
      we have been trying to solve the problem.
      1. Open /app/design/frontend/default/hellominty/template/page/html/head.phtml and write the next line before last one (<?php echo $this->getIncludes() ?>)

Hope it helps.
      Regards.

Anonymous

Hi – This doesnt work, and the code you have provided is already in the that file, about 4 lines above.

I am trying this in Firefox 3.6.2 and IE8.

Firefox has the issue, but the scroller looks fine.

IE8 has the issue, AND the scroller dissapears and goes white when mouse over in that area where the drop-down should be.

Quite frustrating, please help

Anonymous

“When you hover over the category and sub categories appear, when you move down to click the sub categories, they swiftly disappear.”

I also got exactly the same problem in Firefox 3.6.3 and IE8!

I visit hellotheme’s demo (http://www.hellothemes.com/themes/hellominty), also the same problem.

Hope you guys can help fix it soon.

My website is: http://www.ekingmall.com

Anonymous

Hi – Any further news on this? – would like to get this fixed soon – as currently, its practically impossible to click on any sub categories!

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ben / Alex,
      Solved in the demo.

Please go to skin/frontend/default/hellominty/css/menu.css (line 37)

replace “padding” for padding:14px 12px;

Was 2 pixeles.

Regards.

Anonymous

Gaspar : This works fine! – solved my problem.

Its also fixed the flashing slider issue in IE too.

Thanks Gaspar!

Anonymous

Great Ben!, thank you for your patience. Please if you have any troubble again write us back, hope you can enjoy your theme, good bye!.-

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: Dropdown Sub Categories Cannot be Clicked
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">