Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Dropdown Menus Missing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yoychunvf 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Why are my dropdown menus missing?

http://www.icasesonline.com/

The subcategories are not showing up?
      Please advise.

Anonymous

help??

Anonymous

Hi, did you select “homepage” as layout?, i can’t see the slider in your site. Also, make sure to add the subcategories under the main categories in your admin panel.-

Jingland

Really like what you’ve created, but have a qutsieon. I made some changes to Twenty Ten that will obviously get overwritten whenever there is a WordPress update. I’d like to make a copy of Twenty Ten, call it Twenty Ten2 and use your child theme as my site’s main theme. What changes would I have to make to the child theme so that it looks at the copy of Twenty Ten rather than the original?Thanks

yoychunvf

PiTVYU oafjafpqxokz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Dropdown Menus Missing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">