Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Don't work on IE 9

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I wnat to buy this theme but is not working in IE 9, do you have a solution for this?

The problem is that I cannot see prices and special text on your demo view of the Hello Kids Theme!

Ok I found somebody explaining about this, according to him:

“If you aren’t aware, with IE9 cufon doesn’t render anything at all, not even the actual text.

<!–[if gte IE 9]> <script type=”text/javascript”> Cufon.set(‘engine’, ‘canvas’); </script> <![endif]–>
      or add
      <meta content=”IE=8″ http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” />

or download ( the latest nightly and replace your old cufon-yui.js with it.”

Can you please update your theme so I can see in the live view if this is working before I buy it?

Hi Ricard, we are not testing in IE9 yet, since this browser is still in beta version. We will start working in it when the browser gets ready for sale.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Don't work on IE 9
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">