Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Does it worh with 1,3 of Magento?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me if this theme can work with Magento 1.3?

Anonymous

I don’t think so, we have modfied the themes since that version. However i will check with Sales department if we have the theme for v.1.3

I will send you an e-mail.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

I would very much appreciate that.

I purchasable the theme as it said on Magento Connect it worked with 1.2 and 1.3

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/HelloThemes.com/extension/1337/hellopress-theme

Sadly I can’t upgrade the store to 1.4 as it is using the BarclayCard module which only works with version 1.3

Many thanks for your help.

Anonymous

I’ve now found a working solution for Barclaycard which works with Magento 1.4.2.0 so I’ve decided to go with that. Thanks guys.

Anonymous

Ok, let us know if yo want us to send the theme.

Regards.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Does it worh with 1,3 of Magento?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">