Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle documentation for HelloStyle

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fwltsqv 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,
      Im trying to install HelloStyle and the link is down. It is actually pointing to hellosixty.
      I need the info on how to install the theme properly, including homepage and static blocks and media correctly.
      thank you.

Anonymous

Hello, i checked the link and it’s working correctly now, may be it was a temporary server issue, sorry for that.

You can find the corresponding documentation in: http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/hellostyle-2/

Regards.-

Anonymous

thanks a lot!

Anonymous

You’re welcome!.

Cheers.-

Abdelouahab

Seriously one of the best artilces I’ve ever read. I’m guinessg Jay from an earlier comment probably works for one of these companies, because to accuse this post of being shoddy is insulting.Althought these aren’t guaranteed to contain malicious content, just the fact that something is being hidden is enough to warrant suspicion. If only Google had a way of penalising them.

fwltsqv

zhDY6B jthznfdagcbp

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: documentation for HelloStyle
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">