Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Display the newest products

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have been using HelloUno theme.

My interest is not display the products from an id, but to display the latest products i upload on my eshop? Is this possible?

Thanks

Anonymous

I have manage to fix that but template breaks for a reason…

http://www.halarisbikescenter.gr/eshop/

Normally it has to look like the category below, is that correct?

Anonymous

Hi George, what do you mean with “My interest is not display the products from an id, but to display the latest products i upload on my eshop?”.
      I checked your site and didn’t find any issue there.

Regards.-

Anonymous

If u check the FrontPage, you will see that i have placed in frontpage, the latest products but something is wrong with the css…

The box with latest products is slight different than the one below, any suggestions?

Anonymous

I see, try to add width to the images boxes.-

Anonymous

Can u be more specific please? Meaning, which file to change and what? If u see now with 5 products template breaks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Display the newest products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">