Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Disable Text Becoming Images

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me how to switch off the text to image process on the site.

I dont want any image to turn to cufon canvas as stated, so to an image. I want the menu titles etc to stay as text, how can achieve this?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi, you can disable Cufon by commenting this files:

/skin/frontend/default/hellosonar/js/cufon-yui.js

and

/skin/frontend/default/hellosonar/js/helv.font.js

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Hi there,

When I comment these files, the text on the main page and the slider goes crazy? How can I prevent this?

Thanks

Anonymous

Since you commented the cufon, you have to re-style the fontsizes, etc to fit the layout.-

Anonymous

where do you exactly re-style the fontsizes, specially the homepage text. Which css file and what is the class called?

thanks

Anonymous

Hi, we can’t help you with “how do i…?” , please use Firebug to find that, select a letter and you will see what classes are used.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Disable Text Becoming Images
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">