Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone Disable one item type on featured products

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

is there a possibility to disable an item type on the featured product slider?
      I work with JTL-Mage to connect my magento-shop with a JTL-Wawi. With this normal products are imported as configurable items und the product variations as simple items (“separated not visible”). Now in spite of being “separated not visible” the variations show on featured products, but I need to only show the normal products – the configurable items.

Hope you can help – thanks

Anonymous

Anyone an idea? I think it would also work for me if only products instead of featured products were shown. So the variations shouldn’t be visible.
      I know normally the helloslide should be used for productslideshow, but I used this block for a different slideshow and I like to use the featured products gallery for a kind of product overview …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Disable one item type on featured products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">