Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Different styling for Category & Sub Category in Leftnav

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sunnyakc blog 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,

I’d like to create some stylistic differences between the main category & subcategory labels on the left nav.

I don’t currently see anything in the style sheet that would allow for easy editing of this, but maybe I’m missing something. Are their seperate classes for category v. sub category in Hellokids? Can you please point me in the best direction to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Hello, sorry but we don’t answer “how do i…?” questions, this is specified in our Support Policy

There is only one class for the categories, this section of custom.js is where you can edit the menu:

sunnyakc blog

It’s a good post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Different styling for Category & Sub Category in Leftnav
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">