Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Delete the right Column

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author

Hey Guys, we don’t want the right column in Product Listing. It should be like the Frontpage, only left column and Content. How can I realize this?

Hi, wich theme are you using?, that can be done in catalog.xml, you can select the columns to be displayed.-

Hello, it’s the HelloUno Theme. Nice Offer with yout 2 Templates for one price :-) we have 2 Shops. I’ll be trying it!

Ok, it works, the right column is away. But in Grid I have only 3 Products in a Row, not 4 like on Homepage. How can I solve this? I watched the Homepage.phtml but nothin found …

Can anybody tell me how to modify the Homepage?? I only want 3 Colums, not 4 …. PLEASE ….!!!

Also no Support :(

Thanks for your Support :-( ((((( not very good here, if you give never answers you can also close this Forum … in my other Post it’s the same …

Hello, we don’t answer “How do i…?” questions, this is specified in our Support Policy:

I don’t understand what is your issue now, let us know what you are trying to do, may be we can guide you.

Hey sorry, I don’t know that!! I posted this in the Topic specially for the “hellouno” store and now it’s in the “how do I” Section …

In your “hellouno” theme on Homepage are 4 Columns, and on all other Pages are 3 Columns. I always want 3 Columns like on all other pages. But I can’t find the Code in XML …

Hi, hellouno uses 2columns-left in the homepage, and 3columns in category pages.
      To change columns layout, you can do it in page.xml, but hellouno wasn’t made for 3 columns in homepage, so you will have to style it then.

I know this :-) but I speak from the Grid Layout, not from columns left or right. The Right Column i deleted by myself. Here’s a screen …

Hi, i see now. To change grid columns in hellouno, simply go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellounotemplatecatalogproductlist_homepage.phtml

Find this: <?php if ($i++%4==0): ?> and change numbre 4 to 3. That’s it!.

Perfect, it works :-) Thanks Thanks Thanks a Lot …. when we know solve our other Problem we are happy ….

In this Thread we want to deactivate the Cufon in the Price. See also the picture …

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    Reply To: Delete the right Column
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">