Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Default Product Image Sizes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hi could you please tell me what the default size is that I should be saving my product images for Hello Mini? I want to stop the resizing that the system does when a non square image is used, and also make sure I am not taking up too much space on my system with oversized images.
      I would like the file sizes for base, small and thumb nail.
      Thanks so much

Hi Lynnh, sorry for the dealy of the response. If i understood correctly, you want to have bigger images showing up on your store. I cheked on our demo for HelloMini and the images by default are of 1100 x 1100, and the zoom is of 160px x 160px. In order to have the image bigger as you want, you can upload images of the size like 1100, maybe that size is too much heavy and makes the web site run slower, but can be a size under 1100, that woud be enough. Try that if you can.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Default Product Image Sizes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">