Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Customer login loop in hellowired

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Clare 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

Clare

Hi,

im developing a site based on hello wired and have made a few minor modifications to templates/layout files mainly removing the odd block that isn’t required for this site.

Now I have a customer login loop, in that items won’t stay in the cart and if you login in it goes back to the login screen. I went through various things suggested on magento, but I’ve narrowed it down to something specific in hellowired, because I swap out the theme to modern for example all functionality is restored The issue ONLY occurs within hellowired

i uninstalled hellowired and thought I’d removed all the left behind folders (uninstall doesnt seem to do what it says) and reinstalled but i still have the same issues.

1) does anyone have a fix for this?

2) is there a foolproof way to fully uninstall before a fresh install of hellowired

thanks!

clare.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: Customer login loop in hellowired
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">