Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloVita & HelloVita iPhone Custom options products in IE not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi!
      I just installed your theme on my site. Most of my products include some kind of custom options. In Firefox, there is absolutely no problem. But when tryining to add a product with custom options to cart with IE, it simply doesn´t work.
      You can test it here: http://www.filzundwolle.de/merinowolle-bunt.html as in your demo store as well. You can´t put the custom computer in the cart with IE.
      I found similar posts here http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/210439/ , but am not really able to set it up for your theme. Hope you can fix this issue.
      Thank you very much.

Anonymous

Sent you a ticket about this issue…

Anonymous

Thanks, received it and answered :wink:

For anyone who has this issue:

Open up app/design/frontend/default/hellovita/template/catalog/product/view.phtml file

Find this line:
      <form action=”<?php echo $this->getSubmitUrl($_product) ?>” method=”post” id=”product_addtocart_form”<?php if($_product->getOptions()): ?> enctype=”multipart/form-data”<?php endif; ?>>

Cut it, and paste it above the <div class=”clear”> (line 103).

That correct this issue.
      Any doubts submit a Ticket, we’ll help you asap.

Please omit the / before quotes, since it is an issue in the text editor of the forum, sorry about that.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Custom options products in IE not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">