Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions CSS not loading after completing checkout

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m using the latest version of Hellopress and for some reason, once you’ve completed checkout and returned to the site, the stylesheet and images won’t load.

I’m only on a testing server at the moment, not live, but the only way to fix this is to clear the browser cache and delete all cookies.

I’m not that technical so don’t have much of a clue where to start diagnosing this – is it likely to be a theme issue?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Anonymous

Hi Andy, i have checked this on the demo site, and didn’t have that issue. Do you have extensions installed or customizations in the theme?.

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: CSS not loading after completing checkout
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">