Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone CSS bug with HelloKids left nav in all modern browsers

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xhylyfz 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I’ve tested this in Chrome 6, FF 3.6 and IE8 and it’s broken in all. I have not made any alterations to the theme. Please view the following page for an example (http://staging.sweetdesiresparties.com.au/party-supplies/decorations/candles/red-spot-candles-pack-of-12.html). You can see that the top part of the left nav does not display correctly. Can you please provide a fix for this error?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Hi, you have to give more height to the image (leftnav_bottom.jpg). In your images folder you can find the leftnav_bottom.jpg

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks, that has fixed it

Anonymous

Great!, you are wellcome.

Regards.-

Anna

Hey I had a question about these child teemhs and Theme Hybrid.Are any of the teemhs or the framework itself affected by that recent TimThumb exploit?I only ask because I had a problem with a few of my sites, and it took all day to fix, just don’t want to get burned again, ha!Best, Greg

xhylyfz

3BvIIk kgsfmbrezjec

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: CSS bug with HelloKids left nav in all modern browsers
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">