Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone cross selling blocks hellococo

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Leo 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello

I don’t have the cross selling and customer also buy block in the hellococo theme. Is there a way to add this feature to the hellococo theme?

Anonymous

Hi, can you tell me wich blocks you are missing from HelloCoco?. If you are missing the customer account dashboard, you can download the xml file you need from here:
      hellothemes.com/downloads/fix/customer.xml.zip

Regards.-

Anonymous

Cross-selling
      Up-sells
      related products

These blocks are not visible at the product page

Anonymous

That blocks are not shown in the product page of HelloCoco because this theme uses 1column layout at product page. We are going to develop HelloCoco with 2 columns at product page in the next days.-

Anonymous

Any update on the 2 column product page layout?

Badders

Anonymous

Bump… Any update on the 2 column product page layout?

Badders

Anonymous

Hey Andrew,

Check out this post http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/change-product-layout-to-2-columns#post-3874 and also go to my demo site at http://www.goodties.com. Use Firebug for Firebox to explore the CSS code fixes to allow the 2 column product page. You can also post your contact info and I can send you the files.

Kev

Anonymous

Hi Kev,

Yes I saw your earlier post. You can email the files to info[at]360tacticalvr[dot]com

Badders

Leo

@ years since this post started? any update on the 2 column layout for hello cocco?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: cross selling blocks hellococo
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">