Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Cross selling

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Hi guys,

I want to finish my website and focus on my marketing. The only thing not working yet is the cross selling, some products show the products and some do not. I hope we can find a solutions because it is a very important function and it is really bothering me.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Granit,
      I have been watching in your site.
      I couldn’t found a solution. I could see that some products working fine and others not.
      They should be an configuration issue.
      Have you check the stock of your products?

Hi Gaspar,

yes the stock is fine really strange. What can we do to find a solutions what would you recommend? :idea:

Support Team
      Key Master

Please, test the theme in a new and fresh Magento.

We solved it, we placed some images on the checkout! So nevermind this is also fine.

Support Team
      Key Master

I am happy to read this.
      Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Cross selling
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">