Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Could you PLEASE tell me, how I can get my Bonus theme (Sonar)?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I just purchased Hello Style Theme (Dev). During checkout there was no option to choose my Bonus Theme (Hello Sonar).

Can you help me please?

Invoice 20970

Thanks,
      Joachim

Anonymous

We have sent you the .zip file of HelloSonar 2 days ago!, Sales department will add it into your dashboard so you can download in the future.

Please don’t make more posts about this, this is the 3rd time we answer you the same thing.-

Anonymous

We are trying to send the .zip file and the e-mail is been rejected over and over again.-

Anonymous

“Sales department will add it into your dashboard so you can download in the future.”

Good idea. But why do you need several days for that?

Anonymous

Because they are fully working, and we have tried to give you an alternative solution, so you can have the theme right away, don’t you think we tried to help you?.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Could you PLEASE tell me, how I can get my Bonus theme (Sonar)?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">