Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Content shifted left and slide control not there

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I just installed Hello Coco and most everything seems to work except the blog/twitter etc content is left aligned, also the slide control buttons are missing.

See website: autoleatherz.com

Any ideas?

Pete

Anonymous

So Anyone out there?

Anonymous

Hi, did you select homepage as layout?, have you installed the theme in System > Configuration > Design?.-

Anonymous

I have not done anything with System > Configuration > Design. What would I need to do there?

Anonymous

Ok, I put hellococo in the themes>default box but no change.

I also selected homepage as layout.

Whats next?

Anonymous

So is there support for your themes or what? You have nice looking Magento themes and your demo works but it is of NO use if you don’t help your customers in getting their install to work.

Anonymous

Hi Peter,

Go to the template tutorial here on HT and copy the block code, then turn off your WYSIWYG editor in Magento and paste the code. Save it and it should should show properly. If you edit it again and save, this problem will reoccur. Something to do with the editor.

Kev

Anonymous

Hi Kevin,

I have disabled the editor and repasted the code a couple of times for the slider and to no avail, and then all of a sudden it works now after trying it again. I think it might have been some sloppy highlighting and pasting on my part, but anyway thanks for your reply to this it got me to do it one more time.

Cheers

Anonymous

Peter, i have answered you yesterday here, we don’t work for you only. In order to help our customers in this, we have many tutorials regarding theme installation, follow this: http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/how-to-install-theme/
      Our work is to make the themes work properly, not teach how to install themes. If you still can’t do it, send an e-mail to support at hellothemes dot com , with your ftp and admin details, so we can set up the theme.-

Anonymous

Hi,

same problem here. Everything works fine on a fresh 1.4.2 except the left aligned middle.layout-1column and the slider pager. Screenshot is here:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9606/bildschirmfoto20110204u.jpg

I habe read all instructions and didnt use the wysiwyg editor while pasting the block code.

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

I have solved the problem with the wrong left alignment of the middel content block. It is a closing div too much in homepage.phtml.

Still looking for a solution to the slider pager.

Anonymous

Hi, sent you an e-mail, please check it.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks for your support.

There was no wrong div. Both problems were related to my wrong content in the slider block. The theme works well now.

Sorry

Anonymous

You’re wellcome!, don’t worry, with Magento you learn after you break the files haha!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    Reply To: Content shifted left and slide control not there
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">