Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Contact Us Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have been trying to create a simple contact page and have followed all relevant steps as shown through various forums ie: static page

{{block type=”core/template” name=”contactForm” form_action=”/contacts/index/post” template=”contacts/form.phtml”}}

when i follow app/design/frontend/default/[yourtheme]/template/contacts/form.phtml I don’t have contacts folder etc

Can anyone give me direction on how to resolve.

Kind Regards

Anonymous

Hello there, that’s files are not present inside helloStyle theme, because they are taken from the Magento base. You can find them here: /app/design/frontend/base/default/template. . .

If you want to modify or use them, to avoid future issues, you can copy them and paste them in the same root of the theme files, ie: app/design/frontend/default/hellostyle/template. . .

Cheers.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Contact Us Page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">