Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hi, where I can find the contact form in the template like in your demo site… and how to make it works….. thank you…

Anonymous

Hi, I don’t see the contact form in our demo site. However, you have to edit the static block “footerLinks” and add the correct link to the contact us page:

Regards.-

Anonymous

no, there is, here is the link http://demoswp.hellothemes.com/hellosonar/contact
      it is so cool, I like to have something like this on my site too mate…

Anonymous

Hi mate, that contact form is of HelloSonar WordPress. If you download the WP theme you will be able to display it, just clicking in the Contact link :wink:

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

I found out that the “standard” contactform in magento seems to require the URL key to be ‘contacts’
      And it looks quite ok in my opinion.

For instance for use it in your footer link (static block):

<div class=”bottom-links”>

</div>

Anonymous

Hi Christian, yes, the contact link must have the url as /contacts

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Hi,

The contact form does not even exist once I installed.

It gives a 404 and redirects in 5 seconds.

Anyone know why?

Regards
      Matty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: contact form
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">