Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone Checkout page overflow in 1.4.2 + Win FF

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I know that this was brought up with other pages (namely the home page) for HelloSixty (and promptly fixed), but I cannot figure out how to fix the overflow problem on the checkout page with the 1.4.2 version and FireFox4 Win. I have updated the files on the server with the most recent files you have in the download as of 5-3-11.

I see that this issue has been fixed in the version of the theme, could you point me in the right direction for 1.4.2?

Hi, we fixed this issue in also, you shouldn’t have it. Try to use the checkout files (.phtml and xml) as well as styles.css , replace those file and let us know.

Those files from the version fixed the issue — can’t pinpoint the exact file because I replaced all at once, but it has been fixed.

You’re welcome.

well i started with hellosixty from first versions. I can’t find the exact files that solves the problem in checkout page with Windows & Firefox.

I’ve also compared lots of files with notepad++, looking for differences between old files and newer, but I’ve not found the solution.

As I modify styles.css and other phtml files to customize the template, it’s a big big big problem to replace all files with version. The shop is now LIVE… Can you pinpoint the exact file that solves this issue, please?

My magento version is
      Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Checkout page overflow in 1.4.2 + Win FF
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">