Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Checkout page not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have the HelloUno theme installed on my store, I have upgraded with the latest template files for 1.4.1.1 I have tried to rename the checkout folder and xml file, i have followed instruction to add the ccard.ks file to page.xml and refresh all cache and templates, yet my one page checkout page will still not work, can you please assist?

website http://store.itzcomputers.com.au

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Michael, sorry for the delay. We checked your store and we saw the checkout page is totally distorted. Please try your store with the default theme of magento, and let us know if ti works.

Thanks.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Checkout page not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">