Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Checkout Not Working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Magento 1.4.1.1 – Cart is getting stuck on the payment options – I’ve been through the magento forums with no luck – any idea what might be causing it to snag?

http://www.biffy.tinyfac.com

Anonymous

Hi Mike! :lol: , sorry to hear that!. Actually the checkout process is working fine in the demo. But you can try this: rename the checkout folder in: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellounotemplate (example: –checkout) and rename the checkout.xml in appdesignfrontenddefaulthellounolayout

Hope that helps.-

Anonymous

Rename it to what?

Anonymous

Rename it so magento can take the same file from his base. Because the issue can be on that files the theme is using.-

Anonymous

I am having the same issue using hellostyle. Magento ver. 1.5.1.0.

Anonymous

Hi there, please write in the helloStyle category post.

The demo site is working correctly, check: demos.hellothemes.com/hellostyle

Did you install extensions?, modify the checkout .phtml files or .xml?.

Cheers.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Checkout Not Working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">