Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Checkout Button Not displaying

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I installed the theme on http://www.mrtees.com.au . Looking great.

Since I installed the ‘Simpliefied Checkout’ extension the Cart no longer displays a nice Checkout Gif Button (images/btn_proceed_to_checkout_dis.gif), instead it shows a regular Text Button “Proceed to Checkout”

The Simpliefied Checkout extension I installed doesn’t change the cart.phtml. But I think because we switched from Magento’s Default One Page checkout to this new extension, a variable must have been changed and it no longer displays the correct gif button.

Is there a file/code I can change so it will display the correct Checkout Gif Button?

Anonymous

Hi, check the documentation of the extension and tell us wich files are affected.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Checkout Button Not displaying
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">