Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone check out problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

When I check out as a returning customer, I get a little box comming up saying: Prefix” is a required value. Is there something i have to change in the configuration? I dont have this message when i check out as a guest.
      tnx for your support

Anonymous

Hi, i have checked this in our demo site and it’s giving any issue. Did you install some extensions?, or modify the checkout files?.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi, I didnt modify the checkout files, dont even know how to do that. As to the extensions I have some but they do not influence the checkout process. The extensions i use are:
      http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Aschroder_SetStartOrderNumber; BankPayment; EM_DeleteOrder; Cobay_ChangeAttributeSet; TBT_Enhancedgrid

If it’s an option i could give you some login and you can see it for your selves, Tnx for your support,

Anonymous

Hello Rene, i tried the link above but it doesn’t work.
      Due to the first extension name, i must say it does affect the checkout process.
      Try disabling or un-installing all the extensions, to see if them are causing the issue. Let us know after this. Thanks.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Hi, I un-installed all extensions one by one, each time refreshing cach and logging out of magento, but the issue persists. Is it an option to upload and replace a specific file or code? I’m not a programmer so i dont know where to start looking for a solution. tnx

Anonymous

Hi there, may be the extensions affected some files. We sent you an e-mail regarding this issue, please check it.

Regards.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: check out problem
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">