Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloTimes Changing topmenu links

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wucrbt 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi, I have added around 30+ Categories to my site, however this has made the top menu look right out of place..

Please see here: http://www.digitalfriend.co.uk/

I would like to keep the categories down the sidebar, but remove the topmenu categories.

Is there a way that I can define these links to pages instead of categories?

Thanks
      Ross

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ross,
      You will should create root categories with subcategories.
      If you dont want to do this.. you can edit your style.
      Regards.

Adailson

Jaime Posted on Hola!Una duda .este1n claros los renterimiequos te9cnicos de transbank, pero cf3mo son los renterimiequos financieros? teneda entendido que no cualquier hijo de vecino puede implementar WebPay en su pe1gina. Que9 te exige Transbak para poder utilizar Webpay como medio de pago? Alguna garanteda?GraciasJaime

wucrbt

eRWzh5 xljzboldfbmg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Changing topmenu links
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">