Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Changing the latest products

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I had a question about changing which items are displayed under “Latest Items” on the bottom of the page. If you go to our website : you will see 4 games at the very bottom under ” Our Latest Products ” .. however I want to be able to change these products around and add more to the list since I can display 9 tops .. but will probably do 8.

Any help would be great.

Hey Ryan,

In your CMS pages, go to your homepage and in the content section you should have a line:

where the catagory_id 12 is shown in this area. So you can either change this id number to the category_id of the category with the products you want to show or add new products to this category and they will show up on your homepage. Let me know if that works for you.

Hi Kevin,

That worked perfectly – thanks for the quick help! :D

Great!. Remember you can also have that info and more ralated in our tutorial:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Changing the latest products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">