Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Changing skins in HelloMinty

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hello Themes 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
      I’ve downloaded and installed Hello Minty. All working well but if I try to change the skin colour I continue to get the default green. Have followed all instructions in that have changed the Design parameters under System | Configuration | Design to hellominty_blue but remains green. Any ideas?

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Paul Newport

Please try the following. Remove any design change you have configured in System > Design. Then go to System > Configuration > Design. In the theme tab, where Skin & Css Images type in ‘hellominty_blue’ and for Default type in ‘hellominty’.

Hope that helped.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Changing skins in HelloMinty
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">