Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Changing Menu Items

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Hi Guys,
      Just a couple of questions on the menu items:
      1. I dont want to display every single category in the menu, just selected ones. How do I do this?

2. I want to add a menu item to a separate page.. e.g. an “About us” page. How do I do this?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Alan,
      1. If you dont want to display single category, turn the category to disable.
      2. You can add a category and in Display Setting select Static Block only.
      I think this is what you want.

Thanks Gaspar… that’s sorted there now,

Great Alan!, enjoy your store!.

Good bye!.-

Hello. Can I configure the menu to just display CMS pages instead of categories?

… I bought Hello Sleek, btw.

Hi Hector, as you can read in our Support Policy, we do not answer “How do I questions”. As an exception and also because it´s an easy thing to do, we are going to help you with that.
      In your admin, go to “Catalog”, “Manage Categories”, select the category you want, and then go to “Display Settings”, in “Display Mode” select “Static block only” and in “CMS Block” select what you want to display in the category.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Changing Menu Items
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">