Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Changing Color of top area in HelloCanvas Theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have just installed the hellocanvas theme.
      I would like to change the top area from its current color of #333 to white.
      What stylesheet do I need to edit in order to do this?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hey Darren,

This is a bigger job than just changing a little CSS. First you’ll need to make the CSS changes in your styles.css file as below. I imagine you’ll be using a different logo, so make sure that images/logo.gif has a white background. Next, you’ll need to edit the images/background/search_bg.png to have a white background as well. Hope you have access to template PSD files!

Kev

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Changing Color of top area in HelloCanvas Theme
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">