Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Change the way Recommended Products Displayed?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi There,

I dont get many prompt answersvon this forum but Im going to try again. Please guide me on how to do this:

I would like to display the recommended products on its own and not within the tabs, so that when a visitor visits the page they can see the related products at the bottom of the page.

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Anonymous

any guidance please?

Anonymous

Hi, sorry but can’t help you with this, since we don’t answer “how do i…?” questions. This is specified in the top of the forum and in our Support Policy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Change the way Recommended Products Displayed?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">