Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions change the callouts on the checkout page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

In hello mini there are two callout boxes on the checkout page but no instructions as to how to change them

besides just changing the images on the server, where do I access the code that displays them so i can at least put a link with the image?

can I please have some sort of direction on this? there was no info on how to change the callouts in the checkout area. …getting frustrating

Hi again Byron, sorry for the delay, but remember we don’t answer “how do i…?” questions, please have a look at our Support Policy

Can you provide us with a link to your site please?, since i can’t see the callouts in the demo site.

Many thanks.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: change the callouts on the checkout page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">