Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloDisplay Change right navigation hellodisplay

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yabgnsf 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I am searching my #$#$ off but I am not able to find the file where I can change the right navigation.
      In other places I could for example remove the twitter block in the vert_nav file. That;s not in their anymore. Where can I find this information?

I want to remove twitter and the category dropdown and add a new static block.

never mind I found it, it’s in the catalog.xml

Correct! :-)

Hi Steve,I love Talian (still using 1.0) at this time. I would like to add a logo beside my TItle/Description and I can’t find a way to do this anyehwre I am not highly skilled in CSS Are you able to point me in the direction of some help?Thanks!

xaIssK grbkrskqqzii

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Change right navigation hellodisplay
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">