Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Change language and currency don't work!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gxpfaswyb 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,
      I try to show up flags or switcher for languages (actually I got 4) and a switcher for currencies (actually I got 3) but they don’t work at all.
      I have well configured page.xml with <block type=”page/switch” name=”store_language” as=”store_language” template=”page/switch/languages.phtml” /> after block <block type=”page/html_header” name=”header” as=”header”> and also in footer block but nothing to do
      and about currencies I follower the tutorial here: http://www.hellothemes.com/blog/how-to/displaying-select-your-currency-block/ but nothing change!
      Some one outside there know the solution?
      Many thanks
      Luca

Subi

Cheers for the heads up Henrik! I made the mistake of levnaig some values hard-coded into the theme after some last minute IIS testing. This is now fixed!Thanks again!

gxpfaswyb

urCCx3 kyfwjdbwfsko

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Change language and currency don't work!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">