Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Change Font

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Where can i change font used in “Our latest products” , “Product Categories “” ?

Anonymous

Hi, the entire theme use the same font, wich is made in cufon, if you want to change the font you have to upload your font in http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ so then you will have the .js file to add the font in the “js” folder of the theme, and then replace the current font for the new one in custom.js and in page.xml

Regards.-

Anonymous

Great ! thx

Anonymous

You’re wellcome! :-)

Anonymous

Hi, I was able to create a custom .js from a font.
      But I need help with how to install it in the site. What is the code that I need to put in the page.xml and in the custom.js?
      Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Change Font
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">