Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone change cufon!???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hi, I bought and installen an label extension, it installed fine but it makes a confilict with the template,
      I received the following message from the extension programmer:

Prolabels was installed but there is conflict with cufon at your store. Can you set it to don’t apply flash fonts to price blocks?

I dont know what he is talking about, does anyone know what cufon is, and how to set it to; dont apply flash fonts to price blocks?

Help is much appreciated,

Thanks Rene

Hi there, what you can do, is disable the cufon (cufon are javascript fonts).
      To disable cufon in helloSixty, go to: /skin/frontend/default/hellosixty/js and comment the file cufon-yiu.js (like this __cufon-yiu.js).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: change cufon!???
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">