Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty change copyright year in footer

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  plzqdjdtdyq 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

i am in footer.phtml and want to change the text © 2010 Magento Demo Store B.V. Designed by

now i am on the bottom and i see this

p><?php echo $this->getCopyright() ?> Designed by HelloThemes.com- Magento Templates</p>
      </div>

how do i get the copyright to 2011 instead of 2010

Anonymous

This is usually controlled in your Magento configuration. Just log in to your control panel and look around and you’ll find it.

Anonymous

cannot find it

on store view i see c 2010 magento store

changed that but doesnt display

Anonymous

found it :)

Anonymous

In your Admin-panel:
      System>Configuration>Design>Footer>Copyright

The other part of the sentence is in footer.phtml

Regards!.-

Anonymous

thanks that worked solved :)

Anonymous

Great!, enjoy your store! :wink:

Regards.-

David

I simply watend to thank you one more time for that amazing web-site you have developed here. It’s full of useful tips for those who are truly interested in this specific subject, primarily this very post. You really are all absolutely sweet along with thoughtful of others and reading the blog posts is an excellent delight with me. And that of a generous surprise! Jeff and I usually have fun making use of your tips in what we should do in a few days. Our checklist is a mile long and tips will definitely be put to beneficial use.

plzqdjdtdyq

ZOSgOR stcrsdlwdrdo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: change copyright year in footer
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">