Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Guys can anyone help me? how to change the colour of the theme? instead of the default pink, i want to use the orange one. the theme is installed and works great.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

Hi Nalla,

Enter the backend of your magento store. Go to System > Design, make sure you remove any design changes. Now go to System > Configuration > Design. In Skin (Images / CSS) type in ‘orange’ and in Default type in ‘hellocanvas’.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous

Hi Aaron,

I followed your remark to change color.

I can find “Skin (images / CSS) and I filled in ‘orange’

But I cannot find “Default type” on that page in SYTEM>CONFIGURATION>DESIGN” I found deafult and changed that to ‘hellocanvas’ but nothing happened.

Could you help me.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hi Raoul,
      please follow next steps:
      1. Go to System – Configuration
      2. On right side… go to Design
      3. Open “Themes” tab.
      4. Then you will have: Translations. Templates, Skin (Images / CSS), Layout, Default.
      In Templates, Layout and Default write “hellocanvas”. And in Skin (Images / CSS) write hellocanvas_orange.
      5. Then Save.
      And thats all.
      Hope it helps.
      Best regards

Anonymous

Hello Gaspar,

Thanks for your clear answer but it is still not working. I have turned my cache off and did exactly as you prescribed but it remains pink.

You can see a printscreen of my configurationpage in the following link:

http://www.r-cable.nl/design_page.JPG

Could the problem be that I am using Magento 1.4 ??

Regards,

Raoul

Anonymous

Hi,

I am having the same issues. I’ve followed the instructions and made a few additional attempts by trying a few different combinations with no luck.

I’m also using magento 1.4.1.1

Can someone help us solve this?

Anonymous

Hi, it’s strange because there is no more secrets to do that, please send us your admin details to our support e-mail: support(at)hellothemes(dot)com so we can check for that.-

Anonymous

Ant news on a fix for this?

Anonymous

Hello David, there is no issue on this. The only thing you have to change is the field Skin (Images / CSS) ,for HelloCanvas would be hellocanvas_orange or hellocanvas_blue

Make sure your theme is configured in System > Configuration > Desing, NOT in system > design

Let us know if you can do it.

Regards.-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: change colour?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">