Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Change Button Language

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wgfewc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

how can I change the button language “Add to Cart” to “In den Warenkorb”?

Regards,

Christian

Anonymous

Sorry, I forget. It’s a store in 2 languages, German and English…

Anonymous

Hi Christian, if you want to change the “add to cart” only, you can find that image in: Skin/frontend/default/helloglam/images. But if you want to translate the complete store, you can check our tutorial in order to do that here: http://www.hellothemes.com/blog/how-to-set-up-languages-magento/

Marcos

Hi I thought I’d give this theme a try cuz it lkeood pretty nice, but the footer gives me this error:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pagenavi_textdomain() (previously declared in wp-content/plugins/wp-pagenavi/wp-pagenavi.php:34) in /wp-content/themes/falkner/wp-pagenavi.php on line 33What do I need to do?WordPress 2.8.2

wgfewc

K0lg9x ovtlbfujircx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Change Button Language
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">