Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Change box (pink)color on main navigation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gqwfltcs 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

hi can someone please help me…
      i need to change the pink box color on navigation bar into some other color….
      i can’t find it anywhere on css files… :(

please help me.. i am newb.. and im stuck here…

use firebug for firefox ..

then go to inspect .. find the file url(“../images/buttons/top_buttons_sprite.png”) change your png to what ever color if you want custom ..
      to change the color to theme colors go to Admin >System >Config >Design >Change Default > and your color : hellocanvas_blue test it out .

Great job! :lol:

thanks.4 all of these,and can u help me it gets WORST, in the key pad, when i press 7, the number 1 will apepar, then 8, the 2 will apepar. and so on.. looks like the touch reaction go down or has been inverted……by using this *#2665#………then press 1 for firmware update….confirm thats it.

S3gfKo rkiikjeslurg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Change box (pink)color on main navigation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">