Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Catolog search display

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

We are using HelloCanvas and the catalog search results page is not displaying properly. If you go to the site at http://tinyurl.com/3vrdbz6 you will see the problem.
      Any help will be much appreciated.
      Joe

Anonymous

Hi, we have looked at your site and it’s strange what is happening. Did you modified some files?, since the demo is working correctly. Try commenting catalogsearch.xml (like this: __catalogsearch.xml) If that doesn’t help, so download the theme again and replace that file.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Hi Thanks for your reply.
      I have changed some css but only added margins to space it slightly different but If the page view works I would of thought that the search page will work also.
      Thanks
      Joe

Anonymous

Should work yes, since it’s the same columns distribution, but with Magento nothing is so simple! hahaha :lol:

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Very true lol!
      commenting out the catalogsearch.xml has worked. Do you know why this would be?
      Thanks
      Joe

Anonymous

When you comment out a theme file, Magento takes the same file from his base, this solves many issues when a theme file is broken.
      All Magento base files are in: app\design\frontend\base\default

Cheers!.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Catolog search display
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">