Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Category Tab error (sorting based on brands)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I m having problem with my category tab, sorting by brands it shows 0 for all my brands but when click it’s fine i can see the products in the brands. How can i fix it to not show 0 ?

Previously have upgraded from to

Hello Raymond, i can see this is working in the demo:
      The file which controls the “Shop By” block is /app/design/frontend/default/hellominty/template/catalog/navigation/left.phtml and specifically the line who calls the quantity of products is this one:

Be sure to have this file untouched, you can try to comment the file, so magento will take it from his base. If this doesn’t help, must be a configuration in your admin panel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Category Tab error (sorting based on brands)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">