Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Category Sort Options Issue HelloPod

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geibuv 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am having trouble with the category sort options. They are vertical instead of horizontal and they do not have the gray background as the demo has.

Mine looks like this:

http://www.netcostumes.com/index.php/costumes-for-boys.html

Should be horizontal and have the gray background where the options for sorting are. Is there a fix for this? I am using the latest Magento. Seems to be a css issue somewhere.

Thanks

Support Team
      Key Master

Anonymous

One of those links was for my other theme and does nothing for this one as the .css are different and it didn’t work for the other anyways. For HelloMinty I just waited for your update and it worked.

I need an update for hellopod. I tried adding to the .css of this theme and nothing happened. Not sure why links were provided for other themes here. Can you please provide information for HelloPod here, so I can follow.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Lisa, yes I can.
      Please send me your FTP details and I will write the steps. [[email protected]]
      If not, you can download the theme (ZIP) from Hellothemes (Admin Panel) and replace the style.css by the new one.
      Kind regards.

Shirai

Alguno de tus plugins (o bien algfan avrihco que hayas editado) este1 devolviendo un espacio en blanco antes de cualquier cf3digo, lo que impide la validacif3n del RSS. Es probablemente tambie9n la razf3n de que haya un espacio en blanco antes de la cabecera en el blog.

geibuv

AnRi2d wtebymtbbplz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Category Sort Options Issue HelloPod
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">