Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone Category home page dose not show if "Is Anchor" is set to Yes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

If I change the Is Anchor on a Category to Yes and then select it from the top menu I get a white or blank page. If I change back to No the page appears ok.

I don’t know if this is related to menu code or something else.. I’d like to set them all to Yes so that I can get a sidebar searchable menu working in the theme.

Anonymous

Hi!, do you have some extension installed?, because in the demo site we have the categories set Is Anchor Yes and we don’t have that problem.
      Check if in the category “Root Catalog” Is Anchor is set to NO. And set the other ones to Yes.

Regards.-

Anonymous

I found some info here that could help you:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/31598/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Category home page dose not show if "Is Anchor" is set to Yes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">