Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Categories in static widget & CMS pages in top navigation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  qxbbhzfglxi 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have a lot of categories and would like to show those in a vertical static widget instead of the top nav, where they don’t fit. To replace the categories I’d have a handful of CMS pages show in the top nav, which is horizontal. What’s the best way to accomplish this? Thanks.

KS5EeJ aifppbemhfmt, [url=]qpgssbeekulo[/url], [link=]oxmhvqerensc[/link],

Needed to write you this bit of note to help give many thanks yet again for your inrbldicee basics you’ve shared above. This is strangely open-handed with you to offer publicly all that many of us could have supplied for an electronic book to help make some bucks for themselves, certainly now that you could have done it in case you decided. These suggestions in addition worked to become fantastic way to be aware that other people have the identical fervor really like my own to find out a great deal more with regards to this condition. I know there are lots of more pleasurable occasions in the future for people who looked over your blog post.

kDR4sO aulzbysrtacc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Categories in static widget & CMS pages in top navigation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">